Energy Investing - EV Sales in China compared to IC sales - Energy Investing - InvestorVillage


This is a semi-private group. You are free to browse messages, but you must be a member of this group to post messages. Join This Group

Group: Energy Investing   /  Message Board  /  Read Message

 
 






Keyword
Subject
Between
and
Rec'd By
Authored By
Minimum Recs
  
Previous Message  Next Message    Post Message    Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board
Msg  535577 of 551735  at  12/3/2023 11:15:03 AM  by

us2u001


EV Sales in China compared to IC sales


 In 2023 about 35% of all cars sold are EV's in China,   the other 65% are IC. People thinking that oil demand will be impacted, hardly, just the growth in demand is impacted as the IC vehicle base will grow by approximately 13m annually, nearly twice the rate of EV's. As of  end of '22 according to their data 20 mill new owners of vehicles annually adding to their inventory as ownership/penetration increases in a market with 1.4b population.  Pretty clear demand will continue to climb, trucks, ships, planes just add to that demand as the Chinese middle class grows bigger.


 


     e-mail to a friend      printer-friendly     add to library      
|  
Recs: 11  
   Views: 0 []
Previous Message  Next Message    Post Message    Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board

Replies
Msg # Subject Author Recs Date Posted
535580 Re: EV Sales in China compared to IC sales john47m 21 12/3/2023 11:38:09 AM
535601 Re: EV Sales in China compared to IC sales ghmndod 1 12/3/2023 1:13:06 PM




Financial Market Data provided by
.
Loading...