Not over | IMGN Message Board Posts


IMGN   /  Message Board  /  Read Message

 

 






Keyword
Subject
Between
and
Rec'd By
Authored By
Minimum Recs
  
Previous Message  Next Message    Post Message    Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board
Msg  57227 of 57658  at  12/3/2023 12:25:16 PM  by

golfingarmyofone


 In response to msg 57226 by  minxmrphd
view thread

Re: Not over

 Just my humble opinion here....I tend to think you are right on target.  While I was hoping we would pull in a little better offer if it happened in the immediate timeframe, like was done...maybe $40 or approx...it sure does feel like we jumped the gun here somewhat, and should have waited for perhaps another year as additional catalysts could take place.  I question the timing as we are selling into the teeth of one of the worst biotech market drubbings I remember.  I will not be disappointed or upset if this deal goes through just as planned at this time as it is certainly quite profitable.  However, in the spirit of old golf the rebel soul, I do plan to do the two things at my option and vote no on my shares and hold on to them just in case another unexpected dark-horse enters the race.


     e-mail to a friend      printer-friendly     add to library      
|  
Recs: 3  
   Views: 0 []
Previous Message  Next Message    Post Message    Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board

Replies
Msg # Subject Author Recs Date Posted
57237 Re: Not over Bibliobiftek 3 12/4/2023 11:18:12 AM




Financial Market Data provided by
.
Loading...