I added back my swing shares so back to full position taking advantage of the plunge. The "bad" news about the Rela P3 delay is now fully in the stock, and topline is early 2024 IMHO is not that far. We will see. Though I do agree with you two that it is a 6-9 month time horizon till we get back into the mid 20s. Risk remains that trials fail in Cushing's but that in my mind is well compensated at $18ish"
Out of my swing shares just shy of $22.50, so position down to core holding. Took much shorter time to recover than I expected, thanks to the tender offer. So thanks you Mr Market, until next dip.